Ebus Expands Service into the Shuswap!
Ebus Expands Service into Shuswap!
CALGARY, September 10, 2019: After almost one year of service in BC, Ebus is excited to announce that we’re expanding to 5 additional communities in the province. Continuously looking for opportunities to improve connectivity for people in the region, we’re looking forward to supporting the travel needs of visitors and residents of Chase, Sorrento, Salmon Arm, Enderby, and Armstrong.
Effective Monday, October 7, our afternoon schedules between Kamloops and Kelowna will extend further along Highway 97 and Highway 1 to provide daily access for people to medical, employment, recreational, tourism, and social opportunities. Residents and visitors in the area will also be able to easily connect to the rest of the Ebus BC network, to the lower mainland and all the way to Vancouver.
Exact pick-up and drop-off locations will be:
- Salmon Arm: Husky service station at 50 Trans Canada Highway
- Sorrento Eastbound: Highway Stop at 1258 Trans Canada Highway (in front of Subway)
- Sorrento Westbound: Highway Stop at 1235 Trans Canada Highway (in front of the Petro-Canada station)
- Chase: Chase Visitor Information Centre at 400 Shuswap Ave
- Enderby: Enderby Chamber of Commerce at 700 Railway St.
- Armstrong: Highway 97A at Petro-Canada station at 3160 Smith Dr.
“We’ve been monitoring the transportation options in BC very closely and to assist in increasing connectivity options, we believe expanding our operations to these communities will aid in that effort,” says Dean Wright, Vice President of Motorcoach. “We’re fortunate that in our operations, we have the opportunity to be nimble and respond to the needs of the marketplace, strategically setting our schedules and destinations to answer the call of our passengers and what we believe are their reasons for using our service.”
Expanded service will begin on Monday, October 7, 2019. Reservations for this route will be available on September 23, 2019 at or by phone at 1-877-769-3287.
Media Contact: John Stepovy, Director of Business Development