Travel Options in Alberta and BC
Ebus is committed to supporting the travel needs of Alberta and BC. We also know that there are other companies out there that you could choose from. However, we want you to have all the knowledge you need to make your travel choices. We are aware that one of those choices is to book with Busbud, so we’re here to tell you a bit about them.
Busbud is a bus ticket platform that hosts many different bus companies on their website and you simply buy the tickets online through them. Then, your trip is taken directly with the actual bus company. Busbud is based out of Montreal, Canada.
Routes for Busbud
Busbud offers lists of bus operators with their respective routes all over Canada and beyond.
Locations for Busbud
Busbud offers lists of bus operators in many different locations in Canada and beyond.
Reasons to Choose Ebus Instead
Although you will see Ebus on the Busbud platform, buying directly with Ebus gets the best results. Why?
- Convenience: Easier to make changes and cancellations by booking directly with us. Simply give us a call! Busbud only has customer service by email.
- Faster: We can manage your booking right in our system immediately. While it takes Busbud longer since they have to contact us for all changes and then get back to you.
- No Booking Fee: Busbud charges almost one dollar (97 cents) in booking fees on every trip. We help save you money!
- Lower Price: Book online directly with Ebus and you save 5%. . . See what we mean?
Sister company to the luxury Red Arrow brand, we’re family-owned, as well as an Alberta-based company. We launched the service in Alberta in 2011 to offer a no-frills alternative to Red Arrow. Just like Red Arrow, Ebus is committed to our Core Values with a focus on Safety and Customer Service.
As a company committed to serving the needs of the travelling public, we’re always looking for ways to get improve access for people. As a result, on October 31, 2018, the day Greyhound suspended service in Western Canada, Ebus launched in BC. Today, we continue to look for ways to improve and enhance our service in both British Columbia and Alberta.
- Calgary – Edmonton
- Edmonton – Fort McMurray
- Vancouver – Kamloops
- Vancouver – Kelowna
- Kamloops – Kelowna
- Kamloops – Salmon Arm – Kelowna
Ebus Connector Service
Ebus also connects with other local operators to allow passengers more access to more communities. So don’t worry, you can book these connections together on our website!
- Thompson Valley Charters
- Kamloops, BC <> Edmonton, AB
- Pacific Shuttle and Tours
- Abbotsford Airport (YXX) <> Surrey SkyTrain, Aldergrove, Langley